Click the orange links for more info about each activity.
|Day of the week||Themes||Outdoor Activities||Indoor Activities||Art/Craft||Food Snack|
|Monday||Royalty||Maypole||Build a Castle
|Home Made Pretzels|
|Tuesday||Fighters||Water Balloon Jousting||Shield & Sword||Turkey Legs,|
|Wednesday|| Myths, Monsters &
|Dragon / Fairy Eggs||Fairy Ice Cream|
|Thursday||The Arts||Stained Glass Chalk Art||Watch Robin Hood||Illuminated Letters||Traditional Medieval French Custard Tarte|
|Friday||Games||Highland Games||Chess||Create Highland Game Set Materials||Medieval Lemon Cakes|
Build a Castle.
Watch Robin Hood: There are so many versions of this movie. Find your favorite and enjoy.
- Large sheet of paper for pattern
- Fusible (iron on) webbing
- Decorative trim
- Sewing machine or needle for hand sewing
- pattern from etsy
- card-stock in the color of your choice
Shield & Sword
- Regular plastic Easter eggs or any plastic egg. ( You could even use silly putty eggs from the dollar store.)
- Low temp hot glue gun with small nozzle.
- Fine sand paper. I had a sanding sponge and used that. But any fine paper will work.
- Black paint, glossy. I used spray paint.
- Silver paint, glossy. I also used spray paint.
- Toilet paper or tissue paper for dobbing silver paint on.
- If you only have flat paint use a gloss spray at the end. It really needs that for the look.
- Copper Sheets
Cooking / Snack Activities