Focusing on a different sport each day of the week, Sports camp is a week full of action packed drills, games and fun. We hope you will join us in getting outdoors and and exploring basketball, football, baseball, soccer and some traditional backyard games.
Some highlights for the week include:
- basketball pong
- playing old school yard games
- making mini football fields
- making soccer popcorn
Click the orange links below for instruction for each activity.
|Day of the week||Sport||Outdoor Activities||Indoor Activities||Art/Craft||Food Snack|
|Monday||Basketball||Basketball games with just a few players
|Basketball Washer Necklace||March Madness Basketball Treats|
|Tuesday||Football|| Flag Football
|Movie: Little Giants
|Baseball Bracelet||homemade crackerjacks|
|Thursday||Soccer|| Soccer Drills
Soccer Drills & Games
|Movie: Lady Bugs||DIY Foosball Table||Soccer Popcorn|
|Friday||Yard Games||Old School Yard Games||Board Games||Plastic Lanyard Crafts|
- baseball glove
- water balloons
- soccer ball
- soccer balls
- Red Rover
- Hide and Seek-
- Tag (freeze tag, TV tag, cereal tag)-
- Mother, May I?-
- Red-light, green-light- (great for smaller children)
- Simon Says- Kids will love to see their parents acting silly!.
- Duck, duck, goose
- Dodge Ball- again, a tame, supervised version may be preferable
- Jump Rope/Double Dutch- I’m not even going to pretend I am coordinated enough for double dutch. It’s more of a spectator sport…
- Hop Scotch- Hours and hours of fun
- Monkey in the Middle- There was always that one kid who got stuck in the middle forever!